Work and live in beautiful Lisbon and be involved in projects for the best companies in the world such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft!
You will be part of a team supporting different companies, depending on the project. It can be related to different areas like retail, e-commerce, invoices and payments, website support, etc. to You will provide reactive phone, email and chat support services with an emphasis on troubleshooting, account optimization, upselling and efficient issue resolution to our businesses clients.
Part of your daily activities will be:
- Providing optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients;
- Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing the best possible answers and solutions;
- Troubleshooting and provide information regarding for example orders, deliveries, payments and returns;
- Providing information about products;
- Assisting, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service;
- Escalating and rerouting the necessary matters and issues to other departments;
- Achieving strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
40 Hours per week, between 05:00h and 17:00h depending on the office working hours for the respective market you are working for.
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract with a base salary + performance-based bonus;
- Initial contract with a duration of 12 months;
- Up to two contract renewals with a duration of 12 months;
- Permanent employment contract after 3 years;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments or assistance with finding your own apartment/room
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complimentary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons and much more!
If you are interested in applying for his role, do not hesitate to send us your CV!
Please note: candidates must be citizens of an EU country or have a residence permit in Portugal