You are a perfect candidate for this role if…
- You have analytical and systematic problem-solving skills
- You speak fluent German/Dutch (level C1)
- You can communicate in English (level B1)
- You have an interest in the IT industry
- Previous experience in help desk and customer support is an advantage, but not a must.
Previous experience is not required!
Technical & customer-specific training will be provided
What will be expected from you?
- Provide hardware /software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone, mail or chat for customer’s end-users
- Route problems to internal support staff
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/ network problem resolution
- Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls
- Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems
- perform effectively as a project leader or project team member as required for help desk projects and internal assignments
- Be willing to participate in on the job and commercial training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
Candidates without experience in IT can also apply!
What we offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Permanent full-time contract and competitive salary rates
- Support in relocation
Note: only candidates with full working permission in Poland can be considered